Downstairs, you’ll find:
- well-equipped kitchen with dining area, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge, and electric oven and hob.
- living room with multi-fuel stove, three sofas, flat-screen TV, DVD/VHS player and a desk with books and games.
Upstairs, there are:
- main bedroom with four-poster bed
- bunk bedroom
- attic bedroom with twin beds and
children’s play area
- attic bathroom with bath and shower
- attic separate toilet with basin.
Outside there is a small patio garden with a table and four chairs and a charcoal barbecue.
The cottage has enough beds for 6 people and two futons, but the hot water system is really only suitable for up to 4 people.
We have WiFi Internet access that covers the ground floor (living room and kitchen) and the first floor (main bedroom and bunk bedroom). Depending on your device, you may find you’ve got some access from the attic.
There is very limited mobile phone coverage in Boscastle. The EE network has some coverage in the village and you may be able to pick it up if you stand near the front door. There is a phone that you’re welcome to use for ordinary calls.